Sunday, July 6, 2008

catch up with jvyamlb test, working on syck test now

GSoC mid-term evaluation is coming.
Last month, I was working on catching up with jvyamlb, now almost all of the current jvyamlb test could be passed successfully on rbyaml parser. I think it could be a little milestone of rbyaml.
Thanks to Ola Bini, the jvyamlb codebase really helped me a lot during fixing rbyaml defects.

These few days, I have started working on syck compatibility. Generally, the issues are about not implemented method and small defects when load/dump strange input stream.
I've already added some missing methods like parse and transform.

RbYAML still needs to be perfected. If you found any defects about rbyaml, please report to http://code.google.com/p/rbyaml/issues/list. Thanks very much.

No comments: